Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
Eudora to Spamcop will quickly report spam to SpamCop from within Eudora. In addition to queueing a properly formatted spamreport message in your outbox, it has the following features:
- Submission of multiple selected messages at one invocation.
- If message has been left on server, script can be configured to set that message to be deleted.
- Attachments to the spam are deleted automatically, with or without notification, according to user preferences.
- Script can mark the spam as read, and can optionally trash it or move it to the Junk folder.
What's new in this version:
- Removed Eudora's automatic insertion of ???@??? as the first line of submitted e-mail
- Turned off wrap for SpamCop bound messages so the headers maintain correct formatting. You should see a great reduction in the "couldn't parse head" messages we've been getting since SpamCop tightened up its parsing routines.