- All sent messages lose their original date and show the date of import instead (partially fixed in Mac OS X 10.2 "Jaguar" - messages which had prior been imported into Eudora might still show a wrong date)
- The "To: " header will be lost for sent messages (fixed in Mac OS X 10.2 "Jaguar")
- HTML and rich-text messages are not imported properly (you see the formatting tags instead of the properly formatted message) (partially fixed in Mac OS X 10.2 "Jaguar," some sent messages still exhibit these problems)
- All messages are imported as "unread," i.e., the original message status flags are ignored
- All attachment information is lost for imported messages
- There is no straightforward way for importing Eudora's nicknames into the MacOSX Address Book
- There is no option for importing Eudora's filters
What's new in this version:
- Fixed some problems where 8-bit characters inside the message body would be encoded wrong (this could happen for "flowed" messages).
- Properly encode 8-bit characters in the message subject for the message list if the subject was stored as UTF-8.
- Changed the format of the hyperlink used to access attachments. The new format now works even after renaming the HD or if the user data is kept on a separate partition.