- All sent messages lose their original date and show the date of import instead
- The "To: " header will be lost for sent messages
- HTML and rich-text messages don't turn out all that nice (meaning that you see all formatting tags)
- There is no straightforward way for importing Eudora's nicknames into the MacOSX Address Book
What's new in this version:
- Recover the "To: " header for sent messages. This is a problem with the "Import Mailboxes..." implementation in Mail.app dropping some headers so I had to work around that...
- Fixed a bug which could result in a indefinite loop upon Nickname cleaning in very rare occasions.