From Friedrich Datentechnik:
Erics TelNet98 is the sophisticated Telnet and SSH client for Intranets and the Internet. Features include: Windows Sockets based ANSI and SCO-ANSI compatible terminal emulation with an easy to use interface. Support of telnet and SSH protocol as well as IPv4 and IPv6. Support of ANSI color and PC scan code. Large substantial scroll back buffer, built-in file transfer, answer back function, automatic connect and logon. A lineprinter emulation, telnet file objects with shell extension. Session logging, quick direct connect mode, transfer of local environment. A full ANSI command reference as well as custom terminfo and termcap drivers are included in the package. User definable screen resolution and key codes, Application Programming Interface, and Policy Editor.
What's new in this version: The new version supports Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Acquire Telnet and SSH client for Intranet and Internet.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Establish cross-platform access using a multi-session terminal ...
- Control a remote terminal over Telnet/SSH protocol.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Optimize remote Linux server administration.
- Dial into the Internet and transfer files with this program.
- Emulate a variety of terminals with secure login and Secure She...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Deploy a Telnet and SSH client for Windows.
- Perform ANSI, SCOANSI, VT100, or WYSE60 terminal connections.
- Improve the performance and reliability of any WiFi, 3G, 4G bro...
- Connect to various terminal based clients.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content