We all spend way too much time on our computer. Few people fully realize how strenuous computer work is for our body and how large its impact on our physical and mental well-being is.
ergonomix is a personal ergonomic assistant which monitors our keyboard and mouse activity and helps us structure our computer use in a healthy and constructive manner, thus preventing computer-related injuries from developing.
The main applications for ergonomix are:
- to prevent repetitive strain injuries (RSI) and promote healthy and pain-free computing
- to aid the recovery from repetitive strain injuries
- it monitors user activity and suggests appropriate times for recovery and micro-breaks
- it provides a range of stretching exercises designed to relieve muscular tension and improve static posture
- it provides ergonomic information on how to use our computer in a healthy manner
What's new in this version:
The new version adds a female guide character and includes improvements to the rest break mechanism.