ergonomix is a personal ergonomic assistant which monitors our keyboard and mouse activity and helps us structure our computer use in a healthy and constructive manner, thus preventing computer-related injuries from developing.
The main applications for ergonomix are:
- to prevent repetitive strain injuries (RSI) and promote healthy and pain-free computing
- to aid the recovery from repetitive strain injuries
- it monitors user activity and suggests appropriate times for recovery and micro-breaks
- it provides a range of stretching exercises designed to relieve muscular tension and improve static posture
- it provides ergonomic information on how to use our computer in a healthy manner
What's new in this version:
The new version adds a female guide character and includes improvements to the rest break mechanism.