Entourage Email Archive (EEA X) is a simple and fast utility for archiving emails and attachments you have received or sent using Microsoft Entourage X.
Entourage Email Archive X can archive your email in three different ways:
- Archive email and/or attachments in the Finder
- Export or append email in a text file
- Export or append email in tab-text format
(for this function a freeware FileMaker Pro template is enclosed in EEA X folder)
- Settings 1 produce produce a Finder-structured-folders archive where emails and/or attachments are grouped by day. It's also possible save email in native Entourage file format for quick restore or for move emails between Microsoft product.
- Settings 2 produce a long 'paper trail' file that can be viewed with a robust text editor like BBEdit, Apple TextEdit or Microsoft Word.
- Settings 3 produce a tab-text file that can be imported into computer database programs like Filemaker Pro.
What's new in this version:
- EEA X manuals are now available in English and French versions.
- EEA X 1.6 now preserves Unicode characters for non-Roman languages (like Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Cyrillic...) when saving emails and attachments to Finder-structured folder archive using the first three kinds of archives (Emails + attachments, only emails, only attachments). Filenames of files are now displayed in the Finder as in Entourage X.
- The process window has been completely redesigned. Process window... See all new features »