CNET Editors' reviewThis utility has a very narrow scope: it just enlarges your images. Enlarger Pro's interface is just a grey box with a few buttons and fields. You toggle a slider to choose 2X, 4X, 8X, or 16X enlargement rates. It is possible to resize shots in batch mode. We found Enlarger Pro's performance less than stellar. First of all, the program took nearly two minutes to resize a 700K image in 8X mode on our Pentium IV. The demo places about twenty tiny watermarks all across the picture. This utility might suit those who need to often enlarge photos.
From Bearded Frog Software:
Enlarger Pro offers professional grade photo enlargement. Just select your input image, select an output filename, choose your enlargement factor, and click the Process button. Our algorithms keep sharp areas of the image remarkably sharp, and also retain the texture and feel of more subtle areas.
Version 3.0 features a completely new User interface with image preview, batch processing, and far fewer watermarks and automatic output filename generation.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Organize, share, and edit your pictures.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Preview, scan, edit, and enhance photos and documents.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, edit, and manage images and create slide shows, albums, a...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Edit and enhance your digital photos.
- View, organize, manage, enhance or fix your digital pictures - ...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Create, edit, and manage your photos, and publish them to your ...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Modify images and create photo collages.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Enhance your digital photos with a set of filters and effects i...
- Create digital slide shows for YouTube or Facebook with ease.
- Collect, organize, and connect your videos, pictures, and audio...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The worse way to buy software"
Version: Enlarger Pro 3.0
I bought from this company. When you install the software, it relies on connecting to their server to activate it. What happens when something goes wrong and you have to reinstall the software? I'll tell you. You reinstall it and when you go to activate it you'll get a message saying it has already been activated. You can contact them for help -- days later when they get around to helping your need for it's use may of passed. Basically, if something happens to your computer and you have to reinstall the software you are at the company's mercy. Company's who sell their software by having to activate it by connecting to their server, actually still own the software that you paid $39 for. Don't buy.