From Einhugur Software:
REALbasic plugin to load external crypto engines on the fly. It enables Developers in the US and everywhere where strong cryptography laws apply to export their products with regular encryption, but their users can download strong 448 bit encryption plugins from European sources and plug them into their applications.(EngineManager is avalible with a Einhugur Subscription which gives access to all of the Einhugur plugins)
($69 is for the entire Einhugur Plugin pack)
What's new in this version:
- Rewrote everything from scratch, making it much easier to use and support the EngineManager.
- Added support for the REALbasic Windows IDE.
- Added support for Hash algorithms.
- The EngineManager now ships with 15 EngineManager algorithm plugins:
+ Blowfish ECB
+ Blowfish CBC
+ Twofish ECB
+ Twofish CBC
+ AES (Rijndael) ECB
+ AES (Rijndael) CBC
+ HMAC SHA1
+ S... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Build robust, native iPhone and iPod touch form applications.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Manage business database applications.
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Build AUs/VSTs or use one from a premade package.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- REALbasic Tools.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Set of 6 audio plugins.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Create/modify WebDesign plugins.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: