EngiLab Beam.2D 2014 is an easy-to-use yet powerful engineering tool for the structural analysis of plane (2D) frames for Windows, using a 3-DOFs (Degrees of Freedom) per node approach. It features a full Graphical User Interface (GUI) for pre- and post-processing and uses the Finite Element Method (FEM) for plane trusses for its analysis needs.
What's new in this version: This is a major software update. The program is now based on .NET Framework 4 and it was written from scratch. The philosophy of the new program is based on the previous version but in fact it is a brand new release, written from the beginning. The new features include the following: Modern, easy-to-use and powerful Graphical User Interface for Pre- and Post-Processing (Zoom, Pan features, Mouse middle button and wheel support) More smooth graphics, graphical objects filled with color with tran... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Perform linear static analysis of plane trusses.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Protect application code from reverse engineering, analysis and...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Use a 3D finite element analysis platform for stress analysis o...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Insert maps on your applications for tracking.
- Perform static and dynamic analysis of beams, frames and trusse...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Calculate and analyze your trusses' static strength.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Analyze elements in engineering simulations, and manage materia...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Access an interactive environment for computational finance.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Manage daily cell planning and RF optimization tasks.
- Perform linear and nonlinear regression analysis and curve fitt...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Work with mechanical designs in 3D digital format.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1