Emerge Desktop is a replacement windows shell. In order to replace Windows Explorer as a shell, Emerge Desktop will offer a system tray (the area that collects the icons collected at the lower right corner in Explorer), called emergeTray. Emerge Desktop will also provide access to the users programs (normally accessed with the windows start button) via a right-click on the desktop, via emergeCore. Emerge Desktop has an open API, which allows for applets to be coded with compilers other than MinGW if someone wishes to do so.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Launch applications, files, and folders easily.
- Add several desktops to your PC using virtual desktop manager w...
- Customize the Windows Explorer context menu.
- Create a multiple-desktop environment organizing your program w...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Arrange your desktop contents and make more space.
- View your Web site in both Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Copy the open tabs into a buffer.
- Add functionality to your computer by creating virtual desktops...
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content