Full user review
"Usable and useful software"
1. EmailTray v.4 brought a Contact View mode instead of standard Message View mode. This turned out to be very useful and familiar for me. There is a "switch back" option, if you like previous view.
2. Save-good-messages-from-spam feature works well and correctly.
3. It looks fine even on small screens, such as my 14" laptop.
4. With my email overload (200-500 messages per day) I work in "Top priority messages" folder most of the time. I look into other folders twice a week. Acceptable for me.
5. I noticed the "Anti-phishing" feature. It is not advertised much, but it is really helpful. It saved me a few times by alerting that "this weird message is NOT from PayPal. This is fake!".
6. Program UI is not ordinary for email software, but I kinda like it.
1. Address Book must be cleared out from bugs. Seems that it's in beta now.
2. EmailTray should pal up with Windows Aero: the upper part of UI is barely visible due to semi-transparency of program window.
3. This software needs some minor tweaks. For example, I hided message list panel, but it showed again when I re-open EmailTray.
Nice new ideas, not ordinary but familiar interface. These distinguish EmailTray from other email software. In other words, if your current email program does not make you happy or you are bored with it, then you should try EmailTray.