A simulator (ESS) for the education of electric control techniques (sequence control) is developed for more easy learning, spreading the studies outside the laboratory (home or school), and increasing the ratio of active participation. By using ESS, the control experiments in content of the course electric control techniques are executed in more safety atmosphere. Therefore, the students will able to set up different applications that they wonder and see results easily. Moreover, student s self confidence and their interest to the course will increase. In particular, they will consciously and willingly participate to the laboratory studies.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- A thief girl races to stop a powerful vampire from obtaining a ...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Create your own comics to tell wrestling story.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn the basics of electromechanical systems and design them y...
- Dance on the edge of the blade in Max Payne.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content