EDraw Mind Map
A newer version of EDraw Mind Map is available.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
Full user review
"Looks good, but not great for brainstorming"
- Looks good
- Easy to use - similar to word/powerpoint formatting
- Lots of great tools
- Suitable for producing a good looking mind map for presentations
- Its not much different from doing a mind map in powerpoint, and that's probably more familar to most people and so easier to use.
- Its not a good tool for brainstorming since so much time is taken up formatting the mind map, and less in thinking.
- I tried this, and then freemind - In freemind I'd achieved more in my first hour than in about 5 hours on edraw. In edraw I had a beatuful mind map, but its not user friendly for idea generation, so that's the free package I'd go for.
If you want a free, powerpoint style package with excellent symbols/clip art etc, then is is an excellent package, but for mind mapping its not so good