Edraw Max enables students, teachers and business professionals to reliably create and publish kinds of diagrams to represent any ideas. Edraw provides you a versatile, easy, quick and professional solution to let you enjoy your working. In a corporate environment, the folks over in human resources need to be able to create organizational charts, some business presentations, and maybe some directional maps and building floorplans to guide visitors through the facility. But, in the same company, the programmers and engineers also need software that lets them build UML diagrams, workflows, program structures, web design diagrams, electrical engineering diagrams, and database diagrams. What's the solution? Buy one graphics program that suits one group but forces the other to compromise and make do? Or purchase two separate graphics programs for each department's special needs and hope that your company approves the purchase? What about none of the above? Edraw Max lets you create charts and diagrams to suit all of these requirements and much more. With over 4600 included vector symbols and an extensive library of pre-drawn illustrations, you'll never have to purchase another graphics program ever again. If you are familiar with the Microsoft Office environment, you'll pick up Edraw Max in no time flat. Using templates, shapes, and drawing tools, you'll be able to intuitively build charts and diagrams that convey information more effectively than ever before. Using a drag-and-drop design technique, combined with automatic alignment and your choice of colors, fonts, and styles, building your diagrams in Edraw Max is quick and easy. The best thing about Edraw Max is its flexibility. You can import existing Visio XML files, as well as a variety of graphics formats, and the projects that you create in Edraw Max can be exported in any graphics format, printed with full WYSIWYG support, or even shared with others as a standalone executable file. You can even link diagrams to underlying data to provide even more detailed information to your audience.
What's new in this version: Version 5.3 has added float action buttons to implement shape action easier and toggle connected shapes feature, which allows to hide all the connected shapes.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Scan documentation to PDF and store them in a designated locati...
- Deliver professional PDF communications; share information more...
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Convert PCL, PXL, PX3 files to PDF format.
- Convert PDF files to different document and image formats with ...
- Convert to PDF any Web page from a given URL or a HTML file fro...
- Convert XPS files to PDF format.
- Learn how to type in Bangla language.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 19 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Slow Visio replica"
Version: Edraw Max 5.3
The program looks and behaves like Visio.
It has built-in support for tables & PDF export.
The program runs much slower than Visio 2007.
I didn?t found a way to make a directed connection between two shapes ? not just a connection between two points from them.
The program failed to open correctly not very complex Visio file (vdx).
The program runs slowly. In particular:
Page scrolling is slow.
Shape rotation, resizing and dragging are slow.
Selecting objects is slow.
Visio 2007 performs the above actions much faster.
The program can export diagrams into PDF files, but the exported shapes are raster graphics. Because of this the diagrams may not look crisp when they are printed from an exported PDF file.
I didn?t found a way to place an arrow in the middle of a connector (there is a ?mid-arrow? shape ? a line segment, whose end arrow points the middle, but it is not a connector).
I didn?t found a way to re-layout shapes ? a Visio feature which can automatically rearrange complex diagrams and in some cases make them more visually comprehensible.
I didn?t found a motivating reason to switch from Visio to Edraw Max, because the latter lacks originality and performs worse than Visio.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content