EditiX is a cross-platform powerful and easy to use XML editor designed to help web authors and application programmers take advantage of the latest XML and XML-related technologies such as XSLT / FO and XSD Schema. EditiX provides users with an extensive range of XML functionality within a refined IDE that guides you with intelligent entry helpers. EditiX has realtime XPath location and syntax error detection. Helpers are also provided with context syntax popup supporting DTD, Schema and RelaxNG. EditiX supports multiple templates and project management. User can apply XSLT or FO Transformation and show the result with a dedicated view. All the process can be managed by shortcuts. EditiX includes default templates with XML, DTD, XHTML, XSLT, XSD, XML RelaxNG, SVG, MathML and XML FO.
What's new in this version: See http://www.editix.com/release.html.
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Protect your software from piracy and know who is using your so...
- Manage, convert and stuff Xojo and Real Studio plugins.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Create, browse, and manage Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL.
- Manage business database applications.
- Manage and develop for PostgreSQL.
- TextMate XML/XHTML validator plug-in.
- Administer and develop SQLite databases.
- Add intuitive XML content to Web-based systems.
- Helps developers make transparent icons.
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for XML assets.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Subversion client for enterprise level version control.
- XML editor which can be configured for a given XML language.