EazyPaper automatically format your footnotes, bibliography, table of contents, and title page. EazyPaper formats your papers perfectly. Get better grades with EazyPaper while saving time, money, and frustration.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get a professional reference and research management tool.
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Manage personal and family information, finances, assets, user ...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Search synonyms, root words, and phrases with multiple features...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Play a 3D version of the popular card game for 3 or 4 players.
- Manage your home budget and start saving.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Fly a multitasking F-16 on combat missions.
- View various business intelligence industry news.
All versions:1.8 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"APA References are incorrect."
Version: EazyPaper 7.4
It helped me format the title page
When comparing Easypaper's references for APA with Purdue Owl I found several errors. Don't waste your money!
"Easy A's when formatting is automated. Indispensable."
Version: EazyPaper 6.5.1
I will probably subscribe to EazyPaper for life, long after I am no longer a student, because this program handles formatting and indexing of citations automatically. If you have used a citation in the past, you don't have to find the book to cite it again. EazyPaper keeps track of your citations, and formats your papers flawlessly. I appreciate the "notes" feature of EazyPaper that enables recording information that should not be displayed, but helps the user.
EazyPaper works best using its own templates, which are not the Word default templates. The EazyPaper templates insert sections that are often not needed for daily work. The user has to develop habits to check and remove artifacts left by the EazyPaper template. EazyPaper does not handle certain kinds of sources well at all, such as multimedia presentations that are not vlogs, and online publications that are not blogs. I constantly find myself having to look up proper citation formats, and then having to experiment to figure out how to force EazyPaper to format the citation correctly. I've never encountered problems citing materials that use the formats that are explicitly included in EazyPaper, but when the proper format is not included, care is needed, not only upon initial inclusion of the citation, but also each time the citation is re-used. The software does not handle multiple references to the same document well, when (2007b) would be correct.
The software is not perfect, but I personally would feel lost without it. The software saves time. It makes it possible to produce a correctly formatted paper in fifteen minutes that would have taken an hour if citations were not stored and indexed for quick reference and insertion into a paper.
"it doesn't work"
Version: EazyPaper 6.5.1
The footnotes and bibliography for the Turabian style is incorrect. Glad I noticed it before it cost me points on my paper. I uninstalled it.
Don't waste your money.
"Installs annoying firefox popup that drove me crazy."
Version: EazyPaper 6.3
It is free. But so is cancer.
Support never got back to me regarding removing the firefox popup.
If they are this irritating before the purchase I hate to imagine what they are like afterwards.
Strange way to build a customer relationship.
Refuse to install or buy it because they are clearly happy to annoy their customers.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content