From Chris Miles:
The only Mac quick resolution switcher with fully animated previews. Quickly and easily select resolutions for any connected screen from the menu bar. See live animated previews of screen resolutions before selecting them, making it even easier to choose the right resolution size for your needs.
- Live animated previews of how windows will be sized for each screen resolution by simply mousing over the menu.
- Quick access to screen resolutions from the menu bar.
- Resolutions and previews are shown for all active screens.
- Retina smart: Resolutions are grouped by Retina and non-Retina modes.
- HDTV smart: TV resolutions such as 1080p, 1080i, 720p are all listed when available, including refresh rates such as 50Hz/60Hz, making it easy to find the right HDTV resolution.
- Recently selected resolutions are remembered for each screen.
- User-friendly labels are displayed beside resolutions, such as "Best for Retina Display", "Native", "1080p NTSC".
- Labels can be added and customised for any resolution on any screen, making it easy to find your favourite resolutions.
- Option to automatically launch at login.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Catalog your removable media.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- View and manipulate files, directories.
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.