Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
- Live animated previews of how windows will be sized for each screen resolution by simply mousing over the menu.
- Quick access to screen resolutions from the menu bar.
- Resolutions and previews are shown for all active screens.
- Retina smart: Resolutions are grouped by Retina and non-Retina modes.
- HDTV smart: TV resolutions such as 1080p, 1080i, 720p are all listed when available, including refresh rates such as 50Hz/60Hz, making it easy to find the right HDTV resolution.
- Recently selected resolutions are remembered for each screen.
- User-friendly labels are displayed beside resolutions, such as "Best for Retina Display", "Native", "1080p NTSC".
- Labels can be added and customised for any resolution on any screen, making it easy to find your favourite resolutions.
- Option to automatically launch at login.