A user-friendly way for printers (the people, not the peripherals) to automatically number forms, and print serial numbers on tickets, receipts, etc.
Some key features include:
- Position your numbers visually (WYSIWYG) on the page
- Have as many numbers on a page as you want
- Rotate your numbers 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees to allow horizontal and vertical text.
- Multiple text styles
- Include a background image for each page in nearly any graphic file format you choose
What's new in this version:
- Added Rulers to the page preview (turn on using the new "View" menu)
- Changed the "Generate n-Up Ticket Positions" option to allow the user to specify the spacing between the auto-generated positions.
- Added "Open Recent" submenu to the File menu to allow quick access to recently used documents.
- Fixed bug when displaying some Postscript or PDF files that caused them to get rotated 90 degrees.
- Created new "View" menu containing commands to show/hide the b... See all new features »