A user-friendly way for printers (the people, not the peripherals) to automatically number forms, and print serial numbers on tickets, receipts, etc.
Some key features include:
- Position your numbers visually (WYSIWYG) on the page
- Have as many numbers on a page as you want
- Rotate your numbers 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees to allow horizontal and vertical text.
- Multiple text styles
- Include a background image for each page in nearly any graphic file format you choose
What's new in this version:
- A major re-write of the entire program
- Compiled as a Universal Binary to run natively on PowerPC-based Macs and Intel-based Macs
- Switched all graphics drawing from QuickDraw to the modern Quartz graphics engine
- Switched to using ATS (Apple Type Services) for better font support in MacOS X
- Fully supports using PDF files as background images
- New Generate n-Up Ticket Positions… option in the Edit menu which will generate all the positio... See all new features »