A user-friendly way for printers (the people, not the peripherals) to automatically number forms, and print serial numbers on tickets, receipts, etc. in short runs.
Some key features include:
- Position your numbers visually (WYSIWYG) on the page
- Have as many numbers on a page as you want
- Rotate your numbers 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees to allow horizontal and vertical text.
- Multiple text styles
- Include a background image for each page in nearly any graphic file format you choose
- Designed from the ground-up to run well on MacOS X and MacOS 9.
What's new in this version:
- You can "Zoom In" on the preview image by adjusting the Page Layout's Preview Size pop-up menu. This allows you to position your numbers on the page much more accurately than before.
- Worked around a bug in some versions of MacOS X where displayed numbers had decimal point in the wrong position.
- Fixed a bug where the page dimensions would be displayed wrong in picas.