From Enigma Industries:
Easy HDTV is a HDTV viewer for internal ATSC/QAM TV tuner cards and external USB ATSC tuners. Features include on screen display of channel and program information, plug-in for ATI Remote Wonder remote controls and full screen and windowed views. Works with most PCI and USB ATSC tuners including HDHomeRun, ATI HDTV Wonder, ATI TV Wonder 650, Dvico Fusion, and AverMedia AverTVHD A180.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5.14 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Turn your PC into a personal Internet TV station.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Use TV tuner card to watch shows from NTSC/PAL and HDTV/DVB-T/A...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Delay audio from external input source in your TV tuner card.
- Add video capture, motion detection, video painter, video frame...
- Watch network TV on your computer.
- Watch and listen to over 1,800 online TV and radio stations fro...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Watch video from your TV Tuner with advanced deinterlacing tech...
- View more than 2,000 Internet TV channels from around the world...
- Watch, pause, and record digital TV on your PC.
- Display video from your WinTV tuner.
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Get the latest Windows drivers for your WinTV USB device.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Browse, edit, and modify file resources contained in Windows ex...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Record videos from analog A/V and TV tuner capture devices.
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Modify your capture device settings for enhanced TV experience.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-7 of 7
"Works great on Windows 8 with ATI TV Wonder HD 600 PCIE"
Version: Easy HDTV 1.5.12
Nice clear picture and I did not have to buy the Windows Media center.
30 day Trial
I might have to buy this after the 30 days ends if I don't find a free option.
"Program will not allow setup just exits."
Version: Easy HDTV 1.4
There are no pros when you can get it to work at all.
Doesn't work and doesn't tell you why.
I have a standard Vista 32 Bit install with an ATI 650 TV Wonder card. It doesn't work at all. Windows Media Center works fine with the ATI 650 Wonder card but not this program, When I attempt to run or set it up it just exits. I have the latest driver installed for the ATI dated: 11-17-09
Version: Easy HDTV 1.1.1
I've been using this software for the full 30 days now. I am going to pay the $20 for the Purchase Key so I can continue to use it. Well worth it!! I dont need time skip features, they just eat up your system resources anyways!!
It doesnt let you watch standard over the air broadcasts, Only the HD channels.
"Couldn't even get it to start"
Version: Easy HDTV 1.1
From installation it was asking me to set up the settings and couldn't get past that screen. Went into a loop... Uninstalled it immediately.
"Great little program"
Version: Easy HDTV 1.0.4
Very quick and easy to install. Allows selecting which MPEG2 decoder to use. Works with NVidia's excellent PureVideo MPEG2 decoder.
"Very solid and intuitive"
Version: Easy HDTV 1
Works well. Very small. Very fast channel changing response. Simple and intuitive interface.
"Sweet like bear meat!"
Version: Easy HDTV 1
Very simple and solid, not a lot of fluff.
Works great with ATI's HDTV Wonder and Remote Wonder Plus