From DanDans Digital Media:
With Easy Audio Editor you can: 1. Open, create, play and save audio files; 2. Extract audio from video files; 3. Display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming; 4. Record new audio file from a microphone, sound card or other input devices (you can record audio from DVD / VCD / CD Player, MP3 Player, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, Web Page, Internet Conversation, Internet News, Internet Radio Station and more); 5. Visually edit an audio file (Delete, Cut, Copy, DeleteSilence, Paste, PasteFromFile, Mix, MixFromFile); 6. Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, MultiTapDelay, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo, Chorus); 7. Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (BandPass Filter, FFT Filter, HighPass Filter, HighShelf Filter,LowPass Filter, LowShelf Filter, Notch Filter); 8. Insert noise or silence in an audio file; 9. Convert an audio file from one format to another; 10. Convert the sample type of audio files; 11. Insert and change information about audio markers (Count, Country, Dialect, Label, Language, Length, Note, Num, Position, Text); 12. Insert and change information about an audio file (Album, Artist, Channels, Comments, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year). 13. Use marker to locate the selected part or special part of the audio data. The following audio formats are supported: 1. uncompressed WAV (PCM); 2. compressed WAV (ADPCM, A-LAW, U-LAW, DSP, GSM and others); 3. MP3 (MPEG Layer-3), MP2(MPEG Layer-2); 4. Ogg (Ogg Vorbis); 5. WMA (Windows Media Audio) 6. CDA (Audio CD Tracks); 7. AVI (Audio Stream); 8. AIFF (Apple); 9. AU (UNIX); 10. G.721, G.723, G.726. 11. VOX (Dialogic ADPCM); 12.RAW; 13. MPC (MusicPack) The following video formats are supported (extract audio from): AVI (DivX, XviD, MS MPEG4, Uncompressed, Cinepak and other); MPEG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2 Video); WMV (Windows Media Video); Quick Time (Apple video format).
What's new in this version: Version 8.2 fixed the skin bug in 64-bit Windows 8.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Edit and mix audio files in a mini recording studio.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Record, mix, and edit audio files and ID3 tags.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Create, organize, and edit photo albums with audio clips and te...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Record & edit audio files, apply audio effects, convert between...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Play, record, and edit your WAV files with 60 sound editing fea...
- Edit sound waves on your PC.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, and manipulate audio files.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Rip and convert audio from CDs and record any sounds from your ...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Edit your WAV files to improve their sound quality, change char...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Record sounds, grab music and make high-quality audio recording...
- Record sound to MP3 and sort recordings by date.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"There are easier software products to use"
Version: Easy Audio Editor 7.3
I'm really sorry I paid money for this. I have later started using Audacity, and I'll never go back. Selecting a portion of a track of the audio for editing is difficult at best. What should be just a point and click simply isn't. My suggestion: look elsewhere for basic audio editing. This isn't the software to use.