From East Wind Software:
EWD 3D is a 3D CAD program. The software contains the major CAD functions (line, arc, polyline, spline, face, 3D solid, 3D Surface). Support boolean operation, undo/redo, drag/drop, OSNAP. And have good interactive,easy to use UI.
What's new in this version: Version 5.2.2
.Fixed bug of view.
More Products to Consider
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Create 3D and 2D vector model for CAD, CAM, and GIS.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Transform raster images to DXF, WMF, EMF, AI, and ASCII XY vect...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create rapid 2D and 3D drawings.
- View and Print CAD files.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Build 3D CAD models and create detailed engineering drawings.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Convert from raster to vector, refine, and auto digitize archit...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Design blueprints for your wood works.
- Generate and edit complex 3D shapes and images.
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
- Allow you to create 3D models and sketch primitives.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: EWD 3D 5.0.1
support Layer,boolean operation,3D solid,surface,Push/Pull(like sketchup).support most geometry : line,poyline,arc,circle,bspline,polygon,etc.
Contains most of the editing features,
including even UCS function. you can use it for accurate modeling.
I need user manual file.
good software,cheap price,but I hope get manual file.
Version: EWD 3D 2.6.2
STL import and export. DXF import and export. That's big! Makes using your 3D printer very easy. Very cute little program indeed! Seems to be stable.
Coming from the experience a fast crashing and therefore useless program like Autodesk 123D(running on win7/64bit/8gb) - this was a relief - until the problem occured...
Didn't get very far. Making a 2D form to extrude. I was stopped when I couldn't get a OSnap on the circle perimeter! So I could not finish my draw 2D... Would have been nice to continue - was beginning to like this little well constructed program.
Fix this OSnap thingy! We can't use it without prober tools! we also need an automatic horisontal/vertical lock drawing lines...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content