When using customized templates, it is possible (among other things) to have a custom superclass for the generated EO classes and generate Objective-C #import statements correctly if EOModels related to each other reside in separate frameworks.
EOGenerator can be compiled and used on MacOS X 10.x, MacOS X Server 1.2, WebObjects/NT, and OPENSTEP. It comes with source code.
What's new in this version:
- On WebObjects 5.x systems, output now defaults to Java.
- Added support for WebObjects 5.2 (slightly changed templates).
- Added generation of methods to call named fetch specifications to the example templates.
- Added generation of relationship methods to call addObjectToBothSidesOfRelationshipWithKey to the example templates. Suggested by Jonathan Rentzsch.
- Added MyGenericRecord.java as an example of a custom EO superclass.
- Fixed import statements in Java WO 5.x template... See all new features »