EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server is a tool for Microsoft SQL Server database development and administration. SQL Manager supports the latest SQL Server features including new data types (datetimeoffset, hierarchyid, geometry, and geography), table types and table-valued parameters, logon triggers, and backups with compression. It offers plenty of powerful SQL tools such as Visual Database Designer that allows creating SQL Server database in few clicks, Visual Query Builder and advanced SQL editor to build complicated SQL Server queries and many more useful features for efficient SQL Server administration.
Key Features include support of Unicode data, rapid database management and navigation, easy management of all SQL Server objects, advanced data manipulation tools, effective security management, excellent visual and text tools for query building, impressive data export and import capabilities, Visual Database Designer to handle database structure in a few clicks, easy-to-use wizards performing SQL Server administrative tasks, tools to make your work with SQL Server as easy as it can be, report designer with clear in use report construction wizard, and new state-of-the-art graphical user interface.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Allow you to manage SQL Server projects.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Supply graphical tool for PostgreSQL DB Server administration a...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Build SQL queries to Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- See objects from any database on a server instance and display ...
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Explore, analyze, and report on large amount of data.
- Build SQL queries to InterBase/FireBird databases with ease.
- Backup and restore databases to a secure location.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Provide direct access to PostgreSQL from Delphi, C++Builder, La...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content