From Birdie Software:
In corporate environment mostly people use Outlook Express as their email client as it is much more user friendly than MS Outlook. Outlook Express stores their email messages in .eml file format. So it is necessary to backup all the corporate resources or email messages to avoid data loss. Convert your Outlook Express .EML file to DOC file as MS Word is the most commonly used Office document file to save or backup the data. Our EML to DOC Converter is exactly the software you need to convert EML files to Word. It is the better and the faster way to convert several EML messages to DOC file.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Detect outbound e-mails when including attachments and revise t...
- Query Access databases with SQL and convert resultsets to PDF t...
- Create and optimize your PDF files.
- Protect your e-mail from malicious users by eliminating an unch...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Add quotes to your outgoing emails.
- Run mail merges in Microsoft Excel 97.
- Convert and edit video, burn video on discs, and share it with ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content