From WaveGenix Audio Software:
DynamicMagic is an audio mastering software package full of high-end features. These impressive features were all built to solve your sound engineering problems. Just a short list of DynamicMagic's powerful sound editing features includes: Auto-expansion noise gate / Auto-mix channel conversion / Batch processing controller / Bit-dithered depth conversion / Digital noise-shaping engine / Fast amp volume reduction / Protective loudness booster / Protective spike limiter / Protective RMS targeter. This sound engineering software is clean and intelligent. With the built-in "what you hear" sound-tweaking panel and graphical wave display, DynamicMagic makes it easy to manipulate your sound just the way you like it. All the audio mastering features in this high-definition sound software are possible through 64-bit double-precision algorithms. This means your wave files are treated with excellent audio clarity. Sampling rates can be as high as 192 KHz per channel for absolutely pure sound engineering. If you're fed up with so-called "pro" sound engineering tools and you want power with built-in artificial intelligence, DynamicMagic is the audio software made for you. Note this audio mastering software is only for processing studio format PCM wave file types. DynamicMagic was not designed for engineering MP3 or WMA sounds.
What's new in this version: Version 5.8.1 corrects a graphics error. It also improves the limiter's brick wall threshold. The boost/cut machine has more power as well.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Change your voice and add sound effects to games and voice chat...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- MP3 Cutter Joiner is easy-to-use MP3 Cutter and MP3 Joiner tool...
- Enhance the sound quality of all PC audio.
- Capture, edit, enhance, and burn whatever audio files you have.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Combine multiple MP3 files into one and optionally convert the ...
- Increase PC volume above maximum.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Determine the exact BPM (beats per minute) of any song and upda...
All versions:3.2 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Superbly modern free audio tool..."
Version: DynamicMagic 5.8.1
Absolutely packed with tomorrow's effects. There's nothing else available at the moment which has helped me as much as this amazing free audio software. I'm giving it five stars because I can't work without it. In particular I really like the dither and the awesome loudness tool. It's fast and extremely pure. Plenty of other clever goodies but I won't spoil it for you. There's an amazing batch processor and it makes large folders very easy. I'm sure some of the more negative comments in these reviews must be for an older version because this little beauty is working out perfectly for me without any problems. It's pretty damn cool.
Nothing bad to say really. However, I wish ALL the on-board effects in this package were available for free, not just the OFFICIAL ones. Some of the more impressive power (especially the stereo expander) is an evaluation for the bigger audio package.
This audio software is rocking big time for me so far. I've kind of been wondering how I managed before DynamicMagic came along. It's way ahead of it's time and some of the bigger software companies are probably going to want to know how DynamicMagic works!
Version: DynamicMagic 5.8.1
none to say that is good, mostly outdated for the times
time will not last at all, install you find you already use it up
guess you can its a big fat lie when it says its free, install then buy it not free
its sucks big time
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content