Dynamic IP Update Configuration is simply a way of attaching a static hostname to a dynamic IP address. On the Internet, there are a limited number of IP addresses. When you connect to your ISP, you are assigned a temporary IP address that other computers use to find you while you are connected. Once you disconnect, that IP address is given to someone else, and so on. Dynamic IP Update Configuration automatically updates your IP at the dynamic DNS service.
Version 2.6.3422 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Support for Windows 7, Server 2008 R2 and 64-bit
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Update your current dynamic IP address on dynamic DNS services ...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Host Web servers on a PC with dynamic IP adress.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- View PC's name and IP address in a window.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Run a server even with a dynamic IP.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Achieve new levels of Internet productivity, flexibility, and c...
- Fix a static domain name to a dynamic IP address.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Integrate your current IP setting into your Web site.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Host your own server at a dynamic IP address.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Determine IP and Media Access Control addersses.
- Make your current IP address available from password protected ...
- Restore your Dynamic DNS on a network.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.