Type "Make dinner reservation at 9am tomorrow" and your reminder is set for 9 AM tomorrow.
"Cancel subscription in 1 month" and you get a buzz a month later.
Just tell Due in your own words what you'd like to do, and when you'd like to be reminded.
There are no awkward date pickers to fight with, nor rigid date and time format to follow.
Your reminder is set as soon as you're done typing.
Due makes sure things actually get done by keeping you on your toes, sending you periodic reminders until you actually mark the reminders complete.
The super-fast reminder app on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch - now on your Mac.
What's new in this version:
- Menu Bar Mode. Run Due directly from your menu bar, badge it with unattended alerts, and take Due off your Dock if you like.
- Notification Center (requires Mountain Lion). See your alerts in the brand new Notification Center in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Retina Graphics (requires new MacBook Pro with Retina display)
- Now supports opening of .dueappgz databases
- Additional options in Preferences > Notificatio... See all new features »