Have you ever wished that you could access your files from anywhere? We made Dropbox because we were tired of e-mailing files to ourselves or carrying around a USB key. Once installed, Dropbox is just like any other folder on your computer, but with a twist. Any file you put in it will synchronize both to any other computers you may have on Dropbox, as well as to the web. Furthermore, any changes you make to any of your files will be sync'd up to all your other computers instantly, across Windows, Mac and Linux. Dropbox also makes it very easy to share and collaborate on files with others.
What's new in this version:
- Add accelerator keys to Dropbox context menu on Windows
- Fix an issue related to long directory paths on Windows
- Fix an issue related to pausing / unpausing Dropbox
- Fix an issue causing erroneous red sync icons to be displayed
- Fix a rare sync issue related to non NFC / NFD paths on Mac
- Other minor fixes