Have you ever wished that you could access your files from anywhere? We made Dropbox because we were tired of e-mailing files to ourselves or carrying around a USB key.
Once installed, Dropbox is just like any other folder on your computer, but with a twist. Any file you put in it will synchronize both to any other computers you may have on Dropbox, as well as to the web. Furthermore, any changes you make to any of your files will be sync'd up to all your other computers instantly, across Windows, Mac and Linux. Dropbox also makes it very easy to share and collaborate on files with others.
What's new in this version:
- Dropbox context menu items are no longer in a submenu
- Dropbox no longer uses the discrete graphics card on 10.8.3 for 2010 MBPs (yay Max!)
- Improved accessibility support for the menu on Windows
- Option-clicking displays the old menu on Mac
- Fix an issue with notifications not displaying properly
- Improved the hit target for dismissing the new menu
- Selectively synced folders that are deleted remotely can now b...
See all new features »