From Write Brothers:
Dramatica Pro is a story development environment where you'll solve the plot and character problems that prevent many good stories from becoming great enough to sell. Dramatica's StoryGuide will help you from your initial idea all the way to a completed narrative treatment, inspiring you and supporting you along the way.
- Dramatica now has two new commands in the File menu: New Story From Template, and Open Example Story. These commands make it easy to open any of Dramatica's example stories or to create a new story using one of Dramatica's structure templates. It is no longer necessary to manually navigate to the Examples and Structure Templates folders.
- For users with a scroll-wheel mouse, Dramatica now supports scrolling with the scroll-wheel.
- Dramatica supports Mac OS X text smoothing for more readable onscreen text.
- Dramatica supports the Mac OS X Services menu, allowing other programs to operate on text selections in Dramatica. For example, you can have the Mac OS text-to-speech engine read a portion of your Dramatica story out loud. You can also use the Services menu to look up selected text using Google's web search or Write Brother's Word Menu.
- Dramatica supports a wider range of picture files that can be used for Character Icons: They are: PICT, MacPaint, Photoshop (2.5 & 3.0), GIF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, TGA, TIFF, and FlashPix .
- Dramatica uses a new license management system in which the software is activated over the Internet. If your computer has no Internet connection, please contact our Technical Support department and we can walk you through the process of manual activation.