From Nuance Communications:
Dragon Medical is up to 99% accurate out-of-the-box, and includes medical vocabularies covering nearly 80 medical specialties and subspecialties. Using Dragon Medical 10, physicians dictate in real-time into their EHR in their own words - letting them instantly review, sign, and make their notes available for other clinicians.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Keep a note while browsing and save it for future use.
- HIDClass driver.
- Get the musical instrument tuner similar to LED-based hardware ...
- USB driver.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Evaluate the state of a patient with acute neurological stroke.
- Create your own scale and tuning notes sounds.
- Keep track of your personal medical information in a MS Access ...
- Plan your day with a mini calendar.
- Store up to 500 notes for future reference with this program.
- Check for proper spelling of all medical and pharmaceutical ter...