From Dan Morgan:
Drag and Drop is a free widget that lets you to drag and drop any file or folder to the Widget to move it to a user specified location. Also allows the user to customize the icon with a new png file. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Create Command Prompt in your directory.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Place the Windows Quick Launch folder on your desktop.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Use 271 icons to customize your folder icon appearance.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Launch a DOS window to a specific folder destination easily.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Organize and manage frequently used files, folders, and applica...
- Merge MP3 files without re-encoding them.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Grab SWF files from your EXE shows easily.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Change the icons of your desktop folders.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create and upload pre-configured WebNative clients.
- Create, rename, and iconize folder icons.
- Organize and open your applications, files, and folders easily.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...