CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
CNET Editors' review
With more than 5 million likes, DoubleDown Casino is one of the most popular casino games on Facebook. It's now available as a free app for Android devices. DoubleDown Casino Slots is a simplified version of the online game, offering casino-style slot machine games, but in most ways it's a lot like what millions of users have come to expect. DoubleDown Casino Slots can import your game settings and earnings when you log in from Facebook, but you can also register separately or play as a guest. Players logged in through Facebook can even play against their friends and others. We tried this free game while logged on via Wi-Fi over our usual broadband connection.
DoubleDown Casino Slots lets you log in via your Facebook account or as a Guest. We tried both. If you've played this game online, the Android app can access your data. New users won't notice much of a difference, though. When you first run this app, it asks to install some files on your SD card. It probably won't matter to most users, but it's another thing to be aware of. The game's interface has the garishly bright colors and jangly sound typical of online casino games and even more common among their Android versions. We expected nothing less than handheld Vegas, and DoubleDown Casino Slots delivered. The game's basic setup has four slot machines on the floor. We started with the first one, Cleopatra, and won on the first spin. Another spin and we'd won enough to buy some serious chips. DoubleDown Casino Slots' games get much more complex, the more you play and win.
One thing you need to be aware of, though: Unlike most free Android games, DoubleDown Casino requires an active broadband Internet connection. That's not a problem with a Wi-Fi connection, which the developer recommends. But if you're streaming 3G or 4G data from your wireless carrier, time spent at DoubleDown Casino's slots could have an effect similar to a trip to a real casino, if you rack up a big bill. Of course, with DoubleDown Casino, your "winnings" are all in fun!
Facebooks largest virtual casino is now available for FREE play on your Android tablet and phone!Join millions of other daily players to win big in a series of award winning mobile slots. When on Facebook, play even more games; including slot tournaments, blackjack, roulette and poker. Your account balance will transfer seamlessly from your device to your Facebook account. Have fun and good luck!Content rating: Medium Maturity
More Products to Consider
- The sequel to the smash hit phenomenon that took the world by s...
- Play classic Nintendo platformer game on your Android device.
- View IPL 6 live score and schedule.
- Dr. Driving drives you crazy!.
- 4 Pics 1 Word - What's the word in common for 4 pictures?.
- One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based drivin...
- Think you have what it takes to adopt a POU? How will YOU custo...
- Trailblaze in this new standard for mobile racing game.
- Do you like driving big vehicles? Then you have to try Bus Simu...
- In a world of might and magic, are you strong enough to dominat...
- Logo Quiz is the #1 ranked Logo Guessing Game on Google Play.
- Play a classic multi-directional shooter video game.
- MeWantBamboo - Do You Have What It Takes To Become The Master P...
- New York! New York Slot Machine HD is here!.
- Help Anna stop the Evil Empress!.
- Christmas Slot Machine is a is a fun Christmas themed slot mach...
- 4 Pictures 1 Word. Can you guess whats the word ?.
- Run for your life!.
- Control the air traffic, and help the air crafts safe to the gr...
- Enjoy all of various highly-rated games on Star City Casino onl...
- Experience the drama, intensity and excitement of World Cup Cri...
- Texas Hold'em poker play for fun, post your score to Facebook.
- Travel the world and search for treasure!.
- Play poker live with people from all around the world!.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content