From Sandoz Software:
If you are like me, you probably have your Palm full of programs, some placed in Flash with a utility like Jack Flash, some on the expansion card in the Palm/Launcher directory, some on the expansion card using a launcher like PowerRun to copy them to RAM, some on the expansion card with a launcher like PiDirect, but the databases stay in RAM. Oh my, it is just too complicated! And then you install an update, and suddenly you have two copies and your Palm goes crazy! Oh no, now you are really in trouble - Double Trouble!
Double Trouble was written to help you keep track of what is where. When you update a program, just check in Double Trouble to see where you keep it. Transfer it to RAM, update the program, and transfer it back. So simple. I even use it to keep track of programs on my three PC's! Try it free for 25 days to see if it doesn't help you avoid double trouble!
What's new in this version:
- Improved database procedures.
- New runtimes.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Envelope-tracking modulation effect.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: