From Keith Fenske:
DotsAndBoxes is a graphical Java 1.1 AWT (GUI) applet to play the pencil-and-paper game of "Dots and Boxes", also known as "Lines and Boxes". The game board is a rectangular grid. Dots are shown for the corners of the board squares. Players take turns drawing the lines that surround each square: top, left, right, and bottom. The player who completes a square by clicking on the fourth line gets that square. At the end of the game, the player with the most squares wins. Please read the PDF documentation included in the ZIP file. This program has been released under the GNU General Public License.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.
- Create your own text adventures (interactive fiction).
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play through a whole career of wrestling matches featuring a va...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content