From Mark West:
The Donations Database is a program for tracking donations made to your organization. It was originally created to track donations to a church, but can be applied to any organization that receives funds. The database makes it easy to enter each donation into the database. Once donations have been entered, you will be able to generate reports to summarize your donations and send individualized statements to donors.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Maximize your fundraising efforts, analyze your campaign strate...
- Track your personal time and manage projects.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Track donors and donations and issue receipts for charities and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Keep track of your issues and reduce managements costs.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage and track your help desk calls.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Track all donors, donations, and campaigns for nonprofitable an...
- Manage your databases obtaining superior results for your data ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Track projects, defects, features, and tasks.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create database of your contracts and manage documents related ...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create reports of license usage at your company.
- Design and manage databases.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: