A charitable contribution is a donation or gift to, or for the use of, a qualified organization. It is voluntary and is made without getting, or expecting to get, anything of equal value. The Donated computer application (donated.exe) is designed to assist with the compilation of the proper documentation to substantiate charitable contributions. This application is designed to help donors track the value of property (other than cash) that is given to qualified organizations. It also produces a worksheet with information you must have to support the charitable contribution deduction you claim on your return. This application does not figure the value amount of your deduction for charitable contributions.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1.29 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Issue computer generated charitable tax receipts for non-profit...
- Track donations/pledges, powerful reporting, e-mail reports, an...
- Prepare detailed federal tax estimates, with special features f...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Automate your tax calculations and manage quarterly reports.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage your financial accounts.
- Generate business plan projections for six months.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Generate business plan projections for three years.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Generate fully integrated business plan projections for three y...
- Connect a cash drawer, a scanner, and a printer and create a re...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Perform straightforward tracking of donations in FileMaker Pro ...
- Calculate your expenses and receive professional reports.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Manage accounting using single entry method.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: