Leaving your office or leaving your laptop behind does not have to mean leaving your critical files and work behind too. Now you can work smarter, save time and be more productive by using files right on your handheld. You can easily edit existing files or create new ones on your handheld and synchronize them back to your desktop computer when you return. Version 11 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 11 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Windows 2000 Update.
- Drag files from Desktop onto any text field to upload and inser...
- View your PC free disk space.
- Transfer files between computers via a virtual Internet conduit...
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- View the content of all memory blocks allocated in the heap.
- Share files via application you install on the desktop.
- View, sort, find, edit, back up, and add anything to your Palm ...
- Download the BIOS for the HP OmniBook 800/800mmx.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The upgrade killed a really nice program"
Version: Documents To Go 11
If I spend 2 hours tweaking it, I can still force it to work. Poorly. Luckily, it gives me an opportunity to exercise my large collection of curses. After all, if one doesn't practice, that ability fades.
Honestly, with the update, I cannot think of one redeeming quality.
The upgrade took a great product and turned it into something flushable.
It does not work well with large groups of data.
It does not work well with medium groups of data.
It does not work well. . . . . Yeah, that's what I wanted to say.
W H Y ? You guys had a great app that I relied on, and turned it into mush. I continue to actively look for a replacement to this.