The Document Imaging SDK/ActiveX is built upon Black Ice technology used by customers for many years in products like TIFF SDK/ActiveX, Annotation SDK/ActiveX and Image SDK/ActiveX, but also includes many new features that have been developed exclusively for the Document Imaging SDK/ActiveX product. Document Imaging SDK/ActiveX is a software development tool that helps application developers and programmers to create applications with sophisticated image processing capabilities. The SDK works on every Windows operating system from Windows Server 2003 to Windows 95 and because it includes both C/C++ libraries and ActiveX controls, the functionality of the product can be accessed from most programming languages like C, C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, MS FoxPro, and MS Access. Document Imaging SDK/ActiveX is also .NET compatible meaning that VB.NET, C#, and J# programmers can also take full advantage of the product.
What's new in this version:
Version 12.55 includes the following improvements:
- Improved DPI value loading for Jpeg image format
- Added BiPrintImageExt2 function to BiPrint OCX control to provide better compatibility than BiPrintImageExt function
- Added PrintDIBPageExt2 function to BiPrint OCX control to provide better compatibility than PrintDIBPage function
- Added PrintDIBExt function to BiPrint OCX control to provide better compatibility than PrintDIB function
- Added PrintIm... See all new features »