From Docuxplorer Software:
Using DocuXplorer, there will be no more trips to the file room... no more phone calls to the document storage warehouse... no more fruitless searches of your hard drive for that missing invoice... and no more time spent looking through old emails, faxes and filing drawers. With DocuXplorer's easy-to-use and highly customizable software, you can now quickly find and manage all of your documents no matter what program you use. Our software is fully integrated with Microsoft Office and QuickBooks, and our advanced print driver allows e-mails and all other files to be printed and saved as Adobe PDF files directly into DocuXplorer. For over a decade and with hundreds of satisfied clients in all industries, DocuXplorer's cutting-edge software is one of the most trusted sources for document management available in the marketplace today. Using standard Windows conventions and a familiar Windows Explorer-type interface, the learning curve to use and understand DocuXplorer is reduced to near zero. Designed specifically for small-to-medium sized businesses and interdepartmental use, DocuXplorer provides you with the functionality and robustness of document management systems used by large organizations, but without needing technical expertise and in an easy-to-use application.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0 includes five new features and seven new enhancements. The most noticeable new feature is the availability to download and run the software in English, Spanish and Arabic. Other new features include an expanded help section, a "favorites" and "most recently used" area on the desktop, and the ability to remove blank pages from scanned documents easily. The scanning process has been streamlined and is noticably faster.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Scan, import, and file various documents, including paper, busi...
- Bring your small business into paperless world.
- Scan and organize your documents.
- Scan,index, organize, and export to BOX any type of document in...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Translate text from anywhere on screen with a single mouse sele...
- Scan, store, and easily retrieve all your personal documents.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Store all your files in one environment for multiple users to a...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Perform paperless business transactions and efficient document ...
- Capture text from the screen.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Index and archive your documents.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Get a complete overview of total TIFF files.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
All versions:4.8 stars
out of 13 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Solid DMS that gets the job done"
Version: DocuXplorer 5.0
Too many to list. Biggest pro is probably speed. I can run reports to weed out 2 documents from the millions I have stored in seconds. Also very quick when accessing Docuxplorer via remote desktop.
Would like to have more "smart" OCR if such a thing is even do-able. Their ability to create zones to automatically populate metadata is great, though. We use this for stacks of invoices. Reduces time employees need to spend in front of a scanner.
I've been using Docuxplorer for a number of years (and had many different versions) and the latest version is, as expected, the best. I got an email from them saying they would be adding automated workflow in this year's version and that would be an exceelent new feature we definitely need!
"Now with remote access - perfect when working from home"
Version: DocuXplorer 5.0
I've been a DocuXplorer owner for years now and have always been very pleased with how it works. My only gripe was that they didn't have a cloud-based solution. Now they do! Since I work from home several days a month, I can now retrieve files from my office DocuXplorer from my laptop. I even tested it on my iPad and it works great! Very happy they finally introduced a web-based version. This will definitely appeal to many people in my situation who need access to their documents when they aren't tied to a desk in the office.
Since they now have a web-based version (which is something I pushed them hard to do), I can see no cons. I've always been very pleased with their software and how they support clients like me.
"Best out there"
Version: DocuXplorer 5.0
Tech support is amazing!
Nothing comes to mind.
Not much to say since pretty much everything about this software is described in other reviews. I'm posting a review because I'm blown away by their customer service. On the rare occassion I've needed help finding a file or customizing the security settings, I've always had my questions answered in no time. One time I was not able to perform a task and they were even able to remotely access my Docuxplorer from their offices and resolve the problem over the web! With most software, once you purchase it, you never hear from the company again. With Docuxplorer, I can pick up the phone and talk to my account rep anytime I want and know that their tech support rocks!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content