Docklight is a testing, analysis and simulation tool for serial communication protocols (RS232, RS485/422 and others). It allows you to monitor the communication between two serial devices or to test the serial communication of a single device. Docklight significantly increases productivity in a broad range of industries, including automation and control, communications, automotive, equipment manufacturers, and embedded / consumer products. Docklight is easy to use and runs on almost any standard PC using Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP or Windows 2000/NT 4 operating system.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Integrates secure shell communications.
- Access the files on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad with or wit...
- Scan and detect illegal software and files on your network.
- Unleash the power of the Windows 7 platform for in-store device...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Monitor and configure your Web applications' Web services.
- Synchronize and manage media files and documents with Windows M...
- Control remote PC, remote camera through NAT.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content