When youre using DNTMe:
- View the number of trackers youre blocking by referring to the icon in your browser toolbar. Click the icon to see more details about the companies trying to track you.
- Online trackers, like Facebook, Twitter, and Google Analytics, can't see or collect your web activity.
- Forget about deleting cookies that store your info; DNTMe prevents them from being placed on your machine in the first place.
- Block ads with tracking capability, including annoying ads that seem to follow you everywhere you go.
DNTMe is a tool that that prevents online tracking, so naturally, we don't collect any data about our users.
Note- Do Not Track Me was previously called Do Not Track Plus.
What's new in this version:
- New name: DoNotTrackMe (formerly DoNotTrackPlus)
- Added over 50 new trackers to DNTMe's block list
- Removal of advertiser opt out cookies
- Refreshed UI with a chart that shows you how many trackers you've blocked while using DNTMe