From Azarhi Software:
Do Something When is a system preference pane that allows the user to watch for drives mounting and un-mounting, allowing you to launch or quit applications, when these events happen. You can launch iTunes when your music hard drive gets mounted, you can quit iTunes when you eject the drive. This is just an example of what can be done.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed intermittent saving bug with regards to existing rules
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Create multiple iTunes libraries & preferences.
- Remove duplicates from your iTunes library.
- Backup and restore iPod or iTunes playlists.
- Share your playlists with friends online.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Remove duplicate tracks in your Music or Library folder .
- Removes brushed effect from the metal in Apple's iTunes.
- View & access MP3 files directly on your iPod.
- TOC file generator for AudioTron.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: