From GemX Software:
Versatile, elegant, customizable and friendly information management system for private or business use. do-Organizer offers an integrated solution for managing and organizing Contacts, Appointments, Tasks, Notes, Daily Journals, Brain Storming, Emails, URLs, Passwords and Planner Events. Do-Organizer makes managing and organizing your daily affairs a breeze. You'll love the innovative ability of the multi-linking functionality in do-Organizer.
You can link almost all records to other records in the same database, or files on disks, with a click of a button. You can link a contact to tasks, appointments, notes and many other items in a multidimensional approach - backward and forward. For instance, when you add a friend or a person you know in your Contacts, you can link, to or from your contact, large formatted text notes, an appointment and many others that relate to your contact data.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Combine your Web browsing, note taking, and scheduling function...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Remember all your passwords to prevent your sensitive info from...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your shopping notes and create grocery lists.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Take notes and manage and encrypt diary entries on your PC, lap...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Plan your wedding party, track all the preparations, and monito...
- Track your daily tasks and receive reminders about important ev...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Store your passwords in an easy to use format.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Learn how to support Information Cards on Web sites.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Store your passwords, logins, and hyperlinks in an encrypted fi...
- Bring your passwords to order with a tree structure and a stron...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Manage your documents, client records, and information.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"'File As' Feature Extremely Limited"
Version: Do-Organizer 184.108.40.206
Lots of color and formatting choices.
All-in-one type of software.
In Contacts area:
Can't customize 'File As' feature.
Can't customize which fields are displayed.
If you use the File As feature in Outlook for more than just personal or company names, this program is not for you. In Outlook I use 'file as' to categorize our clients by industry, then by company name. I also use Outlook to list vitamins and benefits, symptoms and cures, etc. This is impossible with do-organizer, as it demands a first and last name. It also won't allow the 'file as' to be in all caps, with the source name in the appropriate field in upper/lower.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content