CNET Editors' review
Users with a large collection of disc media might want a way to customize labels for easier identification. Despite its dated interface, Disketch CD Label Software for Mac performs well and has a number of features one would expect from similar, more popular programs.
Being a rather light application, at around 634KB Disketch CD Label Software for Mac downloads quickly. After accepting a lengthy user agreement, the app's installation completed without any problems. There were no user instructions or tutorials readily available, but the main menu was intuitive, making this less of an issue. Technical support was also lacking. The menu had well-placed main buttons, but its design was dated and akin to programs from about 10 years ago. Fortunately, the program functioned well. Users can select CD or DVD. Buttons are available to move from the disc front to case back. In each menu, users can add images or text, and change the background color. The created labels were easy to view and change.
Users looking for an easy label-making program will find Disketch CD Label Software for Mac a functional option.
From NCH Software:
Disketch CD and DVD disc labeling software for Mac OS X allows you to create CD and DVD labels and covers for jewel cases easily. Import your own art work, or set a simple background color, organize artist information along with track lists. Creating professional quality CD and DVD labels is done within minutes with Disketch. A plus edition of Disketch is also available with additional features.
The free version of this product comes with extra features that will expire after 14 days.
What's new in this version: General updates.
More Products to Consider
- Make your fantasy football draft feel like an NFL draft.
- View and organize your maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks and ...
- Make and add ringtones to your iPhone.
- Improve system-wide audio quality.
- Flutter is Kinect for Mac. It uses HAND GESTURES detected via b...
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Disguise your identity or voice for online games and chats.
- Transcribe recorded music.
- Make your Mac an optimal media center by using nessMediaCenter ...
- Edit, arrange, present and transfer or stream internet and priv...
- TVMOBiLi DLNA media streamer.
- Traditional film scheduling and budgeting features.
- Create stunning call sheets with a dozen different templates to...
- Record your voice, display pitch in graph, and identify problem...
- Disketch CD and DVD disc labeling software for Mac.
- Make your fantasy basketball draft feel like a simulated NBA dr...
- Train your guitar skills.
- Burn CD and DVD discs; create disc images.
- Entertainment for groups that like to play games of chance.
- Create CD or DVD labels and jewel case covers.
- Rip DVD to AVI, MPEG, MP4 video formats and MP3, AAC, M4A files...
- Meme generator: quickly create catchy image captions.
- Numerology software for chart calculation, prediction and compa...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"free version prints with watermark"
Version: Disketch Free CD Label Software 3.06
hmm none that I can think of if you want to print from the free version. If you don't mind paying $34 you get an ok program
very few templates. for example only one standard dvd size template. none for slim line dvds
as in the summary, if you are downloading the free version it prints with a watermark.
i'm deleting it and going to keep looking. If i pay $35 for software i want it to have easier user interface and more templates.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content