From NCH Software:
Disketch CD and DVD disc labeling software for Mac allows you to create CD and DVD labels and covers for jewel cases. Import your own art work, or set a simple background color, organize track lists and more. Creating professional quality CD and DVD labels is done within minutes with Disketch. Creating professional CD and DVD labels is done within minutes with Disketch.
What's new in this version: General updates and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Disketch is a free CD and DVD disc labeling software for Mac.
- Make your fantasy football draft feel like an NFL draft.
- Improve system-wide audio quality.
- Flutter is Kinect for Mac. It uses HAND GESTURES detected via b...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Make and add ringtones to your iPhone.
- Disguise your identity or voice for online games and chats.
- View and organize your maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks and ...
- Transcribe recorded music.
- TVMOBiLi DLNA media streamer.
- Record your voice, display pitch in graph, and identify problem...
- Train your guitar skills.
- Meme generator: quickly create catchy image captions.
- Write, arrange, print, play music.
- Video search engine and the easiest way to access full-length v...
- Burn CD and DVD discs; create disc images.
- Extended version of the MPlayer video player.
- Prepare RealAudio 10 and RealVideo 10 streaming content directl...
- Learn to tune your guitar and organize tablatures.
- Video encoding software.
- Better manage the workflow of your DVD library.
- Make CD/DVD labels and covers.
- Command line audio player.
- Manage the workflow of your DVD library.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content