From Disco XT:
DJ software for beginners. Features: two audio players, support for separate headphone listening, adjusting starting times, zoomable waveform displays, mixer with crossfader, automatic mixing, automatic gain control, auto trim silence from starts and ends, offset play, panning controls, automation playlist, iTunes music library mirroring, music library with file importing, artwork browser, disk view, creating playlists and folders, editing song info, searching with keywords, quick song prelistening, customizable information columns, multi-page tabbed interface, customizable interface / layout, editable keyboard shortcuts, recording mixes.
What's new in this version: improved waveform views.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Digital video editing system.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Mix audio, video, and karaoke.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Helps making playlists easier.
- Become professional DJ using beat estimation and parallel visua...
- Simple synth AudioUnit plug-in.
- Create and manipulate running programs in live performance.
- Create disk labels for data, audio, MP3 CDs & more.
- Mix music and other audio recordings live with synchronization.
- Free software with everything you need to play, create and stre...
- Consolidate (move, not copy) your iTunes music library.
- Add music to your applications.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"A very fine piece of software."
Version: Disco XT Basic 6.1.7
Simple, small, tiny, easy to use, full of functionality, ergonomic. What else for free?
Few to say. Preferences are dispersed in different option lists. The usual three colored buttons are absent. Crossfading may not be as smart as SqrSoft for Winamp but is good enough. No iTunes genres source list, but the searching engine may help.
If you are looking for a kind of 'download-and-play' mixer, this is certainly one of them. The best of it: simplicity and functionality, either for home parties or personal enjoyment. All and all, this is an excellent software programming job. My advice: use iTunes to organize and maintain up to date your music library and let Disco XT Basic to play it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content