Disc Spring Solver intends to help the disc springs users to foresee the performance of the springs that they are using by giving them the possibility to make calculations using standard algorithms or new and more accurate algorithms and by offering options which are completely new compared to the other disc springs related software. Disc Spring Solver gives, for instance, first and, at today, only software of its field, the opportunity to create a spring stack with the desired design where the packets can be made with a different number of springs and to consider the friction (and some other factors) effect during the foreseeing of the stack behavior. Disc Spring Solve software can also suggest you a disc spring that meets your requests by combining more than 1000 different disc springs listed in the included or in your favourite database. Moreover, the very intuitive user interface of Disc Spring Solver has been thought to give to the user the opportunity to set every calculation option in the main window and not in quite hidden child windows.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 now includes the possibility to choose which calculation method to use in order to foresee the performances of disc springs. With the new set of equations called "Ferrari's method" (from the author of the related paper), the calculations results will be more precise for every kind of disc spring but particularly for disc springs with contact flats and reduced thickness.A new feature allows to check if a disc springs with contact flats and reduced thickness is a valid reduced di... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Burn your data and audio CDs and DVDs.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Track and record rounds and other parts of your golf game.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Quickly read how much disk space is being used by different dir...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Remove sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it se...
- Read triceps firming exercises instructions.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Watch as Easter eggs float across your screen.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert AVI, WMV, and MPEG video files into VOB files and burn ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Spring Colors Screensaver.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Display various animated spring scenes on your desktop.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Stack the Gurpies to get the best score.
- Shoot the discs as accurately as possible.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It is the most complete disc spring software I tried"
Version: Disc Spring Solver 1.05
This is definitely the most complete disc spring software I have ever tried, I have used it in my applications (I am an engineer and I project sliding gates for ladles in steelplants) and its accuracy and being so easy to use are very useful for me
Maybe it is a little too expensive but I have seen the the new version is less expensive and anyway it costs less than the others.
I liked above all the possibility to design every kind of spring stack, above all stacks made with packets having a different number of springs. It is the only software I ever tried that allows this. The possibility of creating plots and 3D animations gave me the possibility.
Moreover its accuracy in calculating performances as deflections under loads and so on (especially using its new algo "equivalent spring") gave me what I really needed for my work, as I said I project sliding gates for ladles in steelplants by I hae used it also for other applications and I have definitely recommended it to my collegues.
I have also verified that what it is said on the site, in the CAD page, about the accuracy it is true, it gives me different values for the base angle and this is useful if you need to project a stack with packets having more than one spring.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content